Monday, February 20, 2012

Am I complainin or does everyone go threw this? what would you do? should I stay or should I go?

just a little history im 18 and still live with my parents my mom is the catious type so at times I feel like shes being really over protective my dad is ok he works a lot I would like to leave my home and get an apartment but to do that I would need to go and get a job I'm holding out right now because my mom has an in home day care that I help out with. sometimes I get paid sometimes I dont it all depends we are expecting daycare clients so I held off on sending in my application to subway . my dad thinks that I shoud get a job on the weekends but I dont want to work on the weekends, you put dealling with kids from 7:00 am to 5:30 pm from mon to friday and then work on weekends together and youve got compleate body shut down its too much work hes extreamly pushy and complainy about the whole thing hes not exactly the person you can go and talk to ether, he'd blow it up into a big argument I feel sorry for my mom she has a lot on her palte maybe thats why Im hangin on.?Am I complainin or does everyone go threw this? what would you do? should I stay or should I go?
honey apartment is a big responsibility........keep working with mom and save every penny you can...........offer babysitting services on week ends, quit complaining if you stay for your mom....your staying for wrong reasons.......if dad is un reasonable and mom is unhappy let her take care of herself not your responsibilityAm I complainin or does everyone go threw this? what would you do? should I stay or should I go?
Hi Picnic. You're right. It's an exhausting thing to work 7 days in a row at two different jobs. Maybe you should sit down and talk to your mom and tell her how you feel or tell her you're willing to help her but need paid something so you can have an income to count on so you can save up to get your own place. You ARE 18 so you can move if you choose to do so. But, YOU have to foot the bill. Some parents will charge you "rent" as soon as you start to make money. Maybe you could get a trustworthy roomie? to share the bills when you move. It's a hard situation. I wish I had a better answer. Good luck.
  • jeopardy game
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment