Monday, February 20, 2012

What are the chances of them finding my old job?

I'm 17 and just got a job with best buy worried they will find my old job at subway when I was 15 years old. I got fired for sleeping in but since then alot has chance and am joining the Marines and trust me I cant sleep in with them. Im more respectful and more determinedd and get the job done. Now I didn'tt put my subway job on the application cause I want this job before I leave for boot camp. On the paper work it says there going to do a criminal background check (I have no record) can they find a job with this criminal background check?What are the chances of them finding my old job?
I think the chances of them finding out about your job are very slim.

best of luck hun! please answer mine:) http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
  • kayaks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment