Monday, February 6, 2012

How do i get a job at subway?

ok so i'm 15 here in houston texas i can work there at this age i'm almost 16 but how do i apply for one? i was trying to see the career page on the subway site but i have to install silverlight or something stupid can i just walk in and ask for a job application? instead of doing this?How do i get a job at subway?
Just walk in and ask - it shows initiative and 99% of the time they'll have an application that you can fill out to apply! If you apply this way, too, you're more likely to get the job in the branch / location that you want, rather than one that they designate you with.How do i get a job at subway?
Hopefully they gave it to you. For me when I walked in they told me to apply online. I live in a cheaper suburb, how can they expect me to apply using the latest version of Silverlight? My old Mac can't run the latest version



I had to use my friend's new laptop, and the site kept showing 3D effects

Report Abuse


Silverlight is not even something the library computers have. It's like you have to be rich and have a new computer in order to be able to apply. Or have a friend, in my case, who's from a neighbouring suburb.

Report Abuse

How do i get a job at subway?
They could have easily made it HTML, not using a proprietary program to submit it just to show off a bunch of 3D effects and look cool. Some of the fields were also hard to fill because they were strict on what characters you can type in.



They better call me.

Report Abuse


When I was out of work, Subway employees would tell me to go to the website, they didn't give out apps. But if you can just get to the part where you can see the app online, print out several copies. Fill them out and take them to all the Subways in your area to apply.How do i get a job at subway?
Walk in and ask for an application.
Apply

Anyone can work there.

No comments:

Post a Comment