Monday, February 6, 2012

15, Working at Subway?

Hi, I'm 15 years old, and my summer break from school started yesterday, a friend of mine showed me an application for working at a Subway up the street from our houses. I was wondering if someone who owns or works or knows someone who works at a Subway could answer some questions for me:



- Does Subway hire 15 year olds?

- What is the minimum pay I can get for, say, a month?

- What are the different shifts I can work?

- How difficult is it to be a "Sand which Artist"?

- Is there any training I have to have before I start working?

- What are the chances of me getting a job there?



Answers to any of these questions would help.



Thanks,

Maddenate. :)15, Working at Subway?
The minimum age to work at a Subway restaurant depends on your state's minor labor laws. In the state I live it's 16.15, Working at Subway?
You need to NOT overthink this, apply in PERSON and show that you can genuinley work hard and you will succeed (not only in this but in life too)15, Working at Subway?
Go to the website. All your answers should be right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment