Monday, February 6, 2012

Applying for a position at subway.?

My neighborhood subway is hiring, and I filled out an application and everything. I was wondering, if I should give my application to the manager, or just give my application to an employee there?



I'm asking this, because I've heard if you give your application to one of the employee's, they may throw away the application, because they may not want you to take their position.



help? Thanks.Applying for a position at subway.?
I would generally give it to the manager. They might have some follow-up questions for you on the stop. Also them seeing you in person will give you application a better chance.



If you go in there and the manager is not there, then it might be a little akward, so I would ask politely for the employee to leave it for the manager. However, I would definitely call the manager within the next 2 days to confirm that she received your application.Applying for a position at subway.?
ALWAYS give it to the manager.Applying for a position at subway.?
give it to the managerApplying for a position at subway.?
it's smarter to give it straight to the manager

but i just gave mine to a random employee and i still got the job


give it to the manager =]
  • car battery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment