Monday, February 6, 2012

Applying for a job (Application Form), HELPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!?

So, I've been working in subway restaurant for about a year (part-time). I don't really like the job there, that's why I'm planning to apply working at Safeway. However, on the safeway's application form, it asks me about my previous working experience.



Should I tell them that I am currently employed? If yes, they might ask me to give them the Subway's manager phone number and ask about my performance at subway. The thing is I am afraid that he will not give good comments about me. Also, he might not like it if he knows that I am applying for a new job (keep in mind that I will quit the job if i get the job at safeway).



The application forms asks my permission whether they're allowed to contact my current employer. Should I put down 'yes' or 'no'?Applying for a job (Application Form), HELPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Put your current position on there (if you don't they'll wonder why you're trying to "cover it up"...it'll look suspicious).



When it asks about contacting current employer, say that you prefer they not contact them. If you have a co-worker at Subway who will keep your search confidential, maybe you could give that person's name as a reference %26amp; Safeway can contact that person instead.Applying for a job (Application Form), HELPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!?
I always selected no, and have never been turned down because of that.Applying for a job (Application Form), HELPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!?
check this link its good









http://workathomejobssitelist.blogspot.com/









.

No comments:

Post a Comment