Monday, February 13, 2012

Can someone explain this to me? I don't get what the question is asking?

Im filling out a subway application form and there I'd a question and it says (sorry for long ness):

The secretary of health and human services has determined that certain diseases including hepatitis A, typhoid fever, and e coli may prevent you from serving food or handling food equipment in a sanitary or healthy fashion. An essential function of this job involves handling and serving food, food service equipment and utensils in a sanitary and healthy fashion. Are you able to perform the essential functions of this job with or without a reasonable accommodation?Can someone explain this to me? I don't get what the question is asking?
They're trying to make sure that you don't have a disease.



Answer the question YES.Can someone explain this to me? I don't get what the question is asking?
I just means that if you serve a person food, would they get sick from the food you touched and gave them without extra stuff (Mask, whatever) ? Like, do you have a contagious disease. I don't know much about lupus, but I from what I've read, it's not contagious. You don't have to mention you having lupus.
  • haynes repair manual
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment