Monday, February 6, 2012

Is a resume needed when applying at a fast food restaurant?

I plan on sending a few applications in for dominos, subway, and several other fast food joints in town. Should I also send in a resume? I dont have any experience in the food business, or any job experience for that matter. I could probably throw a resume together and list some general skills (hard working, dependable, etc.) but should I? Or just send in the application by itself? I'm in highschool if it matters.Is a resume needed when applying at a fast food restaurant?
A resume is always helpful, but for fast food it is not necessary. I would wait until you have at least some job experiences. Don't forget though, you can put schooling, volunteer work, awards you've received, and you're good qualities on a resume also.Is a resume needed when applying at a fast food restaurant?
No, not at all. Just send in the application.

I work in a cafe, and we always giggle a little bit when people apply for bottom-rung positions and attach resumes. If you don't have any job experience and are only applying for menial positions, it's definitely not necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment