Friday, February 3, 2012

When am I going to have an interview appointment ?

Well, I've just filled out an employment application at Subway today. It's a new store just opened so they are in the need of employee right now. I put my start date to be a month from now. I am just wondering if they are going to hold my application until I'm available or are they going to schedule me an interview as they would to everybody else ? A friend of mine got her interview appointment the day right after she filled out her application.When am I going to have an interview appointment ?
They will put your application on file for 30 days but will not call you in for an interview at this time. They Only want to take the time to interview people that want to work now not later.

You will have to call them closer to the time when you can work to see if they are hiring, still have your application and then you will possibly get an interview.When am I going to have an interview appointment ?
Well, if they are trying to fill their need for employees who are ready to work immediately or very soon, they may have only picked out those people for interviews. It's hard to say because they could either keep your application on file in case they need more people in a month, but usually they're looking for people who can start fairly soon. Its a tough one, but a rule of thumb is if you don't hear from them within 3 days go ahead and give them a call to check on the status of your application and you could ask them then if it is a problem that you wouldn't be able to start for another month. They'll let you know if that is an issue for them, and you could work with them to compromise a solution from there. Good luck, and I hope you hear from them soon =)
  • little ceasars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment