Friday, February 3, 2012

How often should I re-apply at Taco Bell, Subway, etc. to get a job?

I live in California, and virtually no one is hiring in my area. I *need* a night and weekend job right now. I want to try the persistent approach, but don't want to be annoying.



How often should I re-apply and/or check in to let them know I'm still interested? Is there a certain amount of time after which they toss applications? Can I check in over the phone, or is this annoying for fast-food restaurant managers?How often should I re-apply at Taco Bell, Subway, etc. to get a job?
It doesn't hurt to check, but being overly persistent is not the way to go because yes, they will get annoyed. I would try different locations, if you can find them, and just go everywhere you possibly can, and put in an application, because it doesn't hurt, and all it does is better your chances! Good luck!How often should I re-apply at Taco Bell, Subway, etc. to get a job?
They keep applications for 3 months.



I would not call a fast food place more then once. You are just wasting your time if you do because they are not going to hire anyone who is a PIA. They either ahve an opening or they don't, they are not going to make a new position for you.How often should I re-apply at Taco Bell, Subway, etc. to get a job?
http://www.californiajobs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment