Thursday, February 9, 2012

I neeed a job (applying at subway)?

I'm in real desperate need of any job really. I messed up my interviews with UPS, Walgreens, and others.. I really want a job. Like no one is hiring now..but I finally found one, subway is hiring, and I will take anything. I applied like 4 days ago, i havnt heard from em. Is it cool to call, and mayeb ask for the status of my application, or ask for an interview. I heard from people I could do that. I just wanna work...I neeed a job (applying at subway)?
Yes it is very good to call. That's how i got my one job i dropped of the application on a Tuesday gave them a few days to look it over. Called on a Friday to ask about the status and they had me come in for an interview that same day and I got the job. if you call it shows that you really want the job. Also if they interview you send them a nice letter thanking them for taking the time to interview you.I neeed a job (applying at subway)?
yes sir i would call and ask for the status of ur application, has the spot been filled some places appreciate you following up
yes keep calling them daily , it shows you are intersted and willing, stop using "like" so muchI neeed a job (applying at subway)?
Calling shows that you are serious. You don't have to be pushy, you can just express to them how interested you are in the job and see if its possible to set up a time for an interview.
call em u have nothing to loose try Best buy tooI neeed a job (applying at subway)?
CALL!!!

Definately call.

i just got a job and the only reason i got it was because i called like a million and two times.

most places like when you call because they know you're interested. tell them you're available whenever and if they havent pulled your application ask them to please consider you and that you are very interested.
Yes. It is OK to call. But whats important is your application. When you apply, you have to tell them that you are able to work anyday, anytime and that you have no limit for hours. It is also important to leave a job on good terms. Did you leave your last job on good terms? If not, thats what will effect you.



Try searching for jobs on snagajob.com. I found my job on there. I start orientation for Dish Network tomorrow. They pay $13 per hour. Snagajob.com will show you a lot of job openings. Mostly in the retail or food businesses.



The most important thing to do when searching for a job is fill out as many apps as possible. Try to fill out at least 5 apps for different jobs everyday. I filled out about 30 apps and got 4 interview calls. Also, check the internet or news websites for any career fairs going on. Make sure that you have a really nice resume. Even if you are applying for McDonalds, having a resume could put you ahead of others. Its also easier to fill out apps if you have a resume because everything is there that you need.
Do call them promptly and give them a sense of certainty that you are the right candidate for the job. Do not be shy or nervous. Be calm and courteous.
call them now see if they have looked @ your app. and if you get your interview go in there with confidence don't use words like like or um practice what your going to say b4 you get in there and when they ask why they should hire you tell them that your a fast learner and you work well with others and you love a Challenge don't ever tell them your desperate . good luck
Call them. Whatever mistakes you think you made in the last interview, try not to make them in this interview. A good suggestion would be to practice interviewing with your family and friends. Let them critique you for ways to improve.
  • batman games for kids
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment