Thursday, February 9, 2012

How do you apply for a job if the store hasn't opened yet?

So I'm planning to apply for a job at a Subway Sandwich store

that is coming soon to a location very near my house.

I printed out an application from their website but I'm confused as to where I turn in my application.



I tried applying online but you can only print out the application.



thank you!How do you apply for a job if the store hasn't opened yet?
If the new store has been advertised in your newspaper, that advertisement should have had info on where to apply for a job. If it did not, then they are not hiring yet. Try calling the company and asking them.How do you apply for a job if the store hasn't opened yet?
I agree about looking in your local newspapers. Pretty soon they should put an advertisement in there telling you where to bring applications. You can also try calling the company to ask. Do you know the location where the store is going in? If so, stop by and maybe there are managers from other stores or other employees starting to do setup and all that good stuff. Maybe they know where to submit your application or can take it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment