Thursday, February 9, 2012

Need help on a job application?

I lost my job at Subway in the beginning of the summer because I needed too much time off once school had ended. I was staying in Texas and my boyfriend's family offered me to stay longer, so I called my work and asked when I was scheduled and lined someone up to work for me the single day I would miss. I then called my manager and told her I would be gone another week, and she immediately told me I was "done" and not to come back, and hung up on me before I had a chance to say anything else. I was getting around 10 hours a week at part time job and had requested several times for more hours and never got them..



Basically, I don't know what I should put on my application as a reason for leaving. I was always on-time, never skipped work (as other employees often did), and did what I was supposed to and since I had already found someone to cover for me and got so little hours as a high school student, I don't think it's fair to say that I was fired.. help?Need help on a job application?
On an application put: Reason for separation - Seasonal employment and scheduling conflicts.



I am working on a website that centralizes resources for the unemployed, could you answer 4 questions to help us better create them?



http://bit.ly/XTfhq



Thank youNeed help on a job application?
what i would suggest to say the reason for leaving-personal (will explain)-that way if you get an interview and they happen to ask you about it you can explain the circumstances @ that time.
  • resident evil 5 cheats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment