Thursday, February 16, 2012

I put in job applications, should i call them?

i put some job applications into subway, arbys, and some other stores. should i call them and ask if they have had time to look at it?I put in job applications, should i call them?
Call and say you are "following up"I put in job applications, should i call them?
I wouldn't call, I would go in and ask to talk to the manager and ask if he has had time to check it out. This will make yourself look much more interested in the job than if you simply call them.I put in job applications, should i call them?
Yes ask for the hiring manager but remember to call during the week during down times, usually from 2-4 pm.I put in job applications, should i call them?
Give them two weeks, if you hear nothing by then start looking

for other employment. Those fast food places don't really have

much time to do follow up calls unless they call you first. So

keep on looking!
  • jet ski
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment