Thursday, February 9, 2012

Help with Job application!?!?!?

ok so i am doing my application and resume, and well it asks for eomployment history and volunteer history, i have a job now workign at my old school as a part-time janitor and like i get aksed to how i will get recieved for doing the job, and soemtimes i get paid, and sometimes i write them down as my community service hours ( mandatory for shcool where i live). where would i categorize this under. Someone told me to put it in both, but im not sure. thanks in advance. alos this is for Subway :PHelp with Job application!?!?!?
I would write it under work experience because that is exactly what it is when you're getting paid. When you're in an interview with someone from Subway, you can clarify it in person.Help with Job application!?!?!?
I think even though is good to have volunteer experience, it's even more important that you have work experience.

If it's work that sometimes get's paid and sometimes it's not, I'd still put it as work experience as putting it both in the work experience and the volunteer experience may look like you are trying to make your resume more bulky.
  • sprinter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment