Thursday, February 9, 2012

How do I apply at a restaurant that is not open yet?

There is a Subway restaurant opening by my house real soon. I want to turn in my application in before they open. I really need a job so i need to know what i can do. Any advice will help. Thanks!How do I apply at a restaurant that is not open yet?
Find the number to that specific Subway, or go to Subway and ask for an application it will usually consider the new location, or on their website would be your best bet.How do I apply at a restaurant that is not open yet?
a lot of times you just go to another Subway and ask them. I worked for a chain restaurant and when a new store was opening up people would submit their applications to our location, and we would mark it an keep those applications separate.



Just go to the Subway that is closest to that one, and ask to speak to their manager. They should be able to tell you how/where you can apply
Find out who the manager is and the phone number, and phone him/her and express your interest in working there! Ask them how you go about applying. Good luck x



ohhh p.s. if the managers name or phone number isnt above the door, just walk in there and get it off someone like a builder or other people in there. When you ring just say 'I understand you are opening a new restaurant, how do I go about applying."



Jess xxHow do I apply at a restaurant that is not open yet?
When businesses are about to open, they usually post a sign about a week before that they are taking applications and will have a temporary office trailer or something set up. Just keep your eye on the business and wait for the sign to go up and apply! Good luck!
sometimes there is a sign on the window with a phone #

Visit during the day because perhaps you might catch somebody that can help you



http://www.subway.com/subwayroot/AboutSu鈥?/a>



go online and fill out the app so you are already done the first stepHow do I apply at a restaurant that is not open yet?
depends. If it is a big company (ex.Cvs pharmacys,Walmart) you can apply online but if its a small/family owned busness then well good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment