Thursday, February 9, 2012

How much does a dishwasher make at Outback Steakhouse?

I live in Washington.....I'm looking for a nice relaxed job where I don't have to deal with customers preferably. I worked at Subway and hated it, the only thing I liked was washing the dishes so I figured a dishwasher would be a good job for me. So i'm filling out my application and its asking how much the minimum i need to earn and stuff.

Also how is the job, for anyone who has worked there. OR what are some other jobs I might like?How much does a dishwasher make at Outback Steakhouse?
It will depend on what the minimum wage in your state is. It could be as low as $6.55 which is federal minimum or as high as $8.07 (washington state) Of course you could get paid more than that, but that is just the least amount they could pay you.How much does a dishwasher make at Outback Steakhouse?
Dishwashing sucks no matter which restaurant you work at. It's not a relaxing job whether its a slow day or a busy day. Maybe the food business isn't the best career choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment