Monday, February 13, 2012

Is having a job at Subway okay?

I'm an age between 16-21 and I'm sending out job applications to all of my Subways in the area that I live in. I'm not sending them late because of school complications right now. Anyways, if you work at Subway, can you tell me if working there is good? Is the pay good? etc.Is having a job at Subway okay?
I worked at one in college. They expect cleanliness of course, but it taught me a lot about the food prep industry. You're up on your feet a lot, but the people you work with generally are pretty good and the work is not too bad at all. The pay is decent for that type of job too. I think you'll like it there.



Good luck!Is having a job at Subway okay?
Ok your between 16-21 you still in school this only mean you getting a temporary job I say go for it in this economy cant afford to be picky lots of people would love to get a job there so don't be 2 picky good luck
Well if they pay you good is a good job and don't worry if your friends are making fun of you most Of them are jealous or don't have a job just be happy that you have a good job that pay you wellIs having a job at Subway okay?
I would say the pay isn't to bad, prob minimum wage, and seems like it would be a better job then working at other fast food restaurants or w/e......
The pay will never be good.

Do NOT work at Forever 21.



It is the worst company in the history of man.

They hate their employees and their customers.Is having a job at Subway okay?
Working at subway is a good to have when your that age. I would find something different once you hit college.
yep

No comments:

Post a Comment