Friday, February 3, 2012

So I had an open Interview @ Subway...How do you think it went?

So I was sitting with my cousin and my childhood friend, My cousin is a senior in high school real smart 3.98 gpa and she is already in medical classes to be a medical assistant! Then my friend she took advance classes in high school. My cousin has a file holder of all these other places shes applying to and my friend only has a resume (not even times new roman size 12 font)... I am sitting there with a a cover letter then my resume then my application to subway and under it food handlers certificate.



I get my interview they tell me your in high school? I said yes, i am 16.

They asked me if i had a car or a car to use i said not until september when i get my license?

they didn't ask me a lot of questions really tho?

good or bad?



do you think i outshine most applicants?

most people didnt even have a food handlers certificate at hand or a cover letter and resume?

is this good? or did i just out shine the high schooler category(they put applicants in a category if theres a lot of them which there was)So I had an open Interview @ Subway...How do you think it went?
Keep applying to other jobs just in case someone else did outshine you. Think about what you could've done better in the interview so you're prepared next time you get the question. For example, they asked about a car to be sure you would show up. If you won't have a car for a few months, tell them so and let them know you can get a ride with ___ and could ride the bus or walk to work if the ride doesn't happen (whatever is truthful).So I had an open Interview @ Subway...How do you think it went?
Sounds good but subway doesnt have too many needed qualification , if you showed your friendly and a people person and you know how to handle money then yeah you got it!
  • planet hollywood
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment