Monday, February 13, 2012

How Should I Fill Out The Day/Hour Availability Of An Application?

I absolutely HATE fast food resturaunts so I decided to apply to Dominos and Dollar General since they actually close. For the weekends I put from 1pm to 9pm and for the weekdays I put 10am to 6pm for both applications but my mom told me that I will never get hired being avaliable only those hours and that I should just put open for all the days of the week. Idk what to do so please help. Ps: Does Subway ever close because I might apply there as well.How Should I Fill Out The Day/Hour Availability Of An Application?
I would say the best answer would be "flexible". That way you can address this in the interview..How Should I Fill Out The Day/Hour Availability Of An Application?
The more you are available the more apt you are to get hired.



Some fast food restaurants do close at night- I assume you mean places that are not open 24/7. Just put down you can not work after 9 or 10 at night. Many towns have curfews for minors and employees will not have you working the late night shift.



sorry you don't say how old you are.
  • barometer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment