Monday, February 13, 2012

Job application question?

So I lost my job in May, and in June I got a job at a grocery store, but quit after the first day because of gas and how far I would have to drive to work and I wouldn't be making enough to cover the gas. I know I shouldn't have excepted the job, but I wasn't thinking about my cars gas mileage at first. Then later in the month I got another grocery store job, took it and after a few days of working there I realized the schedule wasn't working for me and my schooling schedule, so I quit and got a job at subway. I was wondering for future reference if I have to put those two jobs I had for less then 3 days on job applications when I apply for other jobs?Job application question?
I probably wouldn't write them down, 3 days isn't much for giving a reference on a previous job...Job application question?
No, you don't have to put them down, and there is no advantage to doing so. You didn't work there long enough to have gained any real experience or to have offered any value to the stores. Just forget they happened and keep moving forwards! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment