Monday, February 13, 2012

What are some places that will hire 15 year old in the Victorville/Adelanto, Ca area?

I am a very mature 15 year old seeking a part time job. I have taken the initiative and asked for applications but the only possible place would be Subway. At this point I will probably not turn anything down, I just want some variety. Please only answer if you know places that will or might hire me. I know it's hard though due to all the liabilities and limitations but there has to be some places! What are some places that will hire 15 year old in the Victorville/Adelanto, Ca area?
Get your parents to approove this and give document to employer.What are some places that will hire 15 year old in the Victorville/Adelanto, Ca area?
Wait one more year when ur 16 :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment