Monday, February 13, 2012

What do I do if someone doesn't' show up for their shift after mine?

Hi, I'm applying for a new Subway Restaurant, and one of the questions to answer on the application is



"Your shift is over at 6PM and the individual who is scheduled to begin working at 6PM does not show up. What do you do?"



I have absolutely no idea lol This will be my second job, my first didn't really consist of those types of things to worry about.



Thanks :)What do I do if someone doesn't' show up for their shift after mine?
What I would do is notify the manager that so and so did not show up and you are staying over until he can get someone else to come in and remind him that you have never closed and you don't no how to close up.



I think you will find that they always schedule two on a shift and I also think that a good manager would tell all his help to notify him as soon as possible if they can not make there shift.This last bit on info is for you just in case you get the jobWhat do I do if someone doesn't' show up for their shift after mine?
the answer would be, I will stay until someone else can cover the shift or I will cover the shift

No comments:

Post a Comment