Monday, February 13, 2012

Who works at Kroger or Subway? I need help!?

Okay, I am applying for a job in a month or so, I will be 15 and my mom told me to apply online but I've been reading some questions and some said that you should actually apply in person.



What should I do? Should I apply online or go up in person? If I go up in person, who do I ask for an application? What should I wear? Slacks and a button down seeing as the place isn't a high up place? I am applying to be a bagger/ cashier.Who works at Kroger or Subway? I need help!?
Well if your applying for a job at Subway you can apply online or in person. If you prefer to work at a certain store then in person is better, and you can ask anyone who works there for an application and they will give it to you. If you get called for an interview you should always dress nice it doesn't matter how high up the job is, it always helps and shows your serious about wanting the job. Also you should know that if you apply and get a job at Subway you will be doing everything not just one specific job. That includes making subs, wrapping/bagging them, being a cashier, prep food etc. It sounds like a lot but once you get the hang of it it's not that bad. Good Luck!!!! :)
  • vance and hines
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment