Thursday, February 9, 2012

In desperate need of a job (I'm 18 and applying at Subway)?

I called 4 days after I put in an application, because I was given advice that's it's always best to call because it shows interest in the job. So I did, and they said, they are no longer hiring but they are looking at applications. She looked at mine and asked if I could do an interview friday morning, I said yes. What does that mean? I might have a chance for job, is it just a waste of my time going? they said they arnt hiring ..In desperate need of a job (I'm 18 and applying at Subway)?
You might have a good chance but still see if you can apply for other places as well. Even after the interview.



Good LuckIn desperate need of a job (I'm 18 and applying at Subway)?
Set your mind on what you want. Try this website www.visitthegarden.com it is dealing with money issues now and it's fun. Good Luck to you.In desperate need of a job (I'm 18 and applying at Subway)?
I think if they like you at the interview they will put you on a shortlist for when they are eventually hiring. I would go to the interview and see what happens.In desperate need of a job (I'm 18 and applying at Subway)?
Just go, show your professionalism and express your work ethic and maybe they will change their mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment